- First edition of the Mediterranean Champions Cup Series
The recently formed Vintage Classic Yacht Club is grouping five of the main French, Italian and Spanish classic regattas over this coming summer and beyond, with silverware up for grabs.
Aiming to fill the gap left by the Panerai circuit by grouping the big Mediterranean regattas into the Mediterranean Champions Cup Series.
The VCYC hopes to reinvent a prestigious and competitive series to discern the top yachts in each category each year.
The 2022 series will run over five regattas beginning in France.
- Les Voiles d’Antibes, France – 1st to 5th June
- Argentario Sailing Week, Ilaty – 15th to 19th June
- Vela Clasica Menorca, Spain – 24th to 28th August
- Vela d’Epoca di Imperia, Italy – 8th to 11th September
- Regates Royales, Cannes, France – 20th to 24th September
Without investment from you, the Owners and sailors, the VCYC cannot hope to evolve and so we humbly ask you to support this venture in your own way and we look forward to many years of collaboration together.