Britain’s Sam Goodchild on Leyton finished second, 33 seconds behind race winner Tom Laperche of France in the Solo Maître CoQ.
Pierre Leboucher of France finished third.
In an amazingly close finish with the first four boats finishing inside 2 minutes.
Leading Finish positions:
1. Bretagne CMB espoir – Tom Laperche – 1d 23h 47m 9s
2. Leyton – Sam Goodchild – 1d 23h 47m 42s
3. Guyot Environnement – Pierre Leboucher – 1d 23h 49m 25s
4. Skipper Macif 2020 – Erwan Le Draoulec – 1d 23h 49m 38s
14. Seacat services – Alan Roberts – 2d 0h 18m 38s
17. OceansLab – Phil Sharp – 2d 0h 36m 29s