New Zealand's Alex Vallings leads this year's International Nespresso 18ft Skiff Regatta in San Francisco with three race wins, a second and a third. He leads the 18 boat fleet ahead of Howie Hamlin USA and Grant Rollerson AUS after six races.
1. C-Tech, Alex Vallings/Chris Kitchen/Josh McCormack, New Zealand, 8 pts
2. CST Composites, Howard Hamlin/Matt Noble/Matt McKinlay, USA, 15 pts
3. Mounts Bay W.A., Grant Rollerson/Justin Healey/Marco Schurman, Australia, 16 pts
4. CT Sailbattens, Jonny Goldsberry/Jody McCormack/Nick Catley, Australia, 18 pts
5. Lumix, Jonathan Witty/James Hozack/ Marcus Ashley-Jones, Australia, 21 pts
29 August 2012 22:49