After the final race day at the 18ft Skiff European Championship off Carnac, France, Howie Hamlin, Scott Babbage and Peter Harris of the USA finished with a seven point lead to take the title.
Second were John Winnings, James Beck and Andy Hay of Australia, with Jarrod Simpson, Nick Murray and Adam Ovington, GBR in third. 13 teams from seven nations took part.
Click image for a larger image
18ft - 2013 European Championship Final Leading positions - Carnac FRA (13 entries)
1. NHYC, CST COMPO, HAMLIN Howard, BABBAGE Scott, HARRIS Peter 14pts
2. AUST 18 FT, YANDOO, WINNING John, BECK JAMES, HAY ANDREW 21pts
3. RYA, BLACK DOG, JARROD Simpson, MURRAY Nick, OVINGTON Adam 23pts
4. SVE, LIBERTY, UJHELYI-GASPAR Miklos, SZEPFY Zsombor, TAKACSY Levente 47pts
5. HISC, LEDLOWEN, MCLEAN Steve, PEACOCK Rick, PRATT Nick 60pts
6. SYC, ORIGINAL, CLAUSEN Flemming, EBLER Thomas, CLAUSEN Soren 65pts
7. SLRV, EUROLINK, RENNER Friedl, MEISSNER Christian, EGGERSDOFER Thomas 67pts
Full results here
19 June 2013 17:51 GMT